Friday 16 September 2011

Tough times never last but tough people do


Life has been weird lately...

Been feeling super insecure and down this past week...

And the thing is that Im struggling to come down to what it actually is thats getting me down - Is it work? Is it friendships? Is it my marriage?

I just dont want to feel sadness anymore cause thats not the person I am - Im fun loving and carefree (Most of the time) I love to laugh and be silly but this past week has been like a 180 for me...

This year needs to hurry along now I think - I think I just need a new year, New goals, New...Everything...Sigh!

Need to snap out of this shit we call emotions :( Have so much to look forward to in December - My first December off since I left school, Karls Birthday, My best friends wedding, Christmas, Karls Dads Bday, Maybeeeeeeeeeee Ox-Braai, New years, Jaydens 4th Birthday and my Birthday... So tons of stuff to do :)

Need to just nuckle down and get these next few months of the year over with...

xo

1 comment: